The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of why you should!!!
Here is my personal perspective on the case FOR surfing!!!
- You can just do it whenever you feel like!!! Its about independence and freedom. No scheduled kick-offs, no team meetings...just get out there and do it!
- The cost is low!! Well, if you don't keep turning over surfboards, like a do, it should be! All you need is a long board and/or short board (or any other wave catching craft), a wetsuit, legrope, and a bag and away you go. NO green fees, no admissions, no club memberships, and no annual fees!
- Good for body and mind. The physical exercise, socializing with fellow surfers, the connection with the environment....immeasurable good for you...
- Escape MODERNITIS. You just cant answer your mobile, check your blackberry, download an app, or update to Facebook....while you surf. Give that stuff a break!
- Any other good reason, all belongs...right here.
So ask yourself....why do you surf?
I surf because....I can.